Terms and Conditions
1. ‘Booking’ means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
2. ‘Property’ means Foxton Park situated at 1263 Belmore Falls Road, Wildes Meadow NSW 2577.
3. ‘Management’ means the owners and managers of the Property.
4. ‘Guest/s’ means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
5. ‘Visitor’ means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
6. ‘Security Deposit’ means the bond that is provided to the owner to cover the cost to repair damage.
7. The legal entity for Foxton Park is CD & E Wilks Pty Ltd ACN 102 422 775.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Payment constitutes acceptance of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
2. You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. These Terms and Conditions bind all Guest/s and other occupants of or Visitors to the Property during the Booking.
3. The accommodations may be rented out as separate bookings.
4. Re-configuring or moving furniture is not permitted.
5. The Property is rented in good working order. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise Management as soon as possible.
6. Equipment such as air-conditioning and electrical appliances can be subject to break down and delayed repairs. Whilst every effort will be made to repair items promptly, no guarantee of their availability or serviceability for the duration of a stay is given. No refund or reduction in tariff will be made for nonavailability of any of these items for any part of your stay.
7. The operation of any internet connection during your reservation is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable from time to time. Guest/s are requested to refrain from downloading large files such as videos and movies as it will exceed the download limit and significantly reduce speed.
8. Vehicular access around the farm and through paddock gates is not permitted.
9. For your own safety we ask that you do not enter paddocks with animals.
10. Entry into paddocks with horses is strictly forbidden for your own safety.
11. Please make sure you close any gates behind you.
12. It is a condition of your stay that you adhere to these Terms and Conditions and vacate the property having completed your final checks.
1. The prices quoted are valid for 48 hours and subject to change thereafter. Availability can change at any time. To proceed with a reservation and secure your Booking we require a 100% deposit.
2. The premises are leased for holiday purposes only and for the period stated. Under no circumstances is any commercial enterprise to be conducted from the property.
1. The Security Deposit will be pre-authorised via credit card prior to the check in date.
2. Guest/s shall be liable for any loss or damage to appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings, fair wear and tear excepted. Guest/s warrant to make good any damage resultant from their stay, that is in excess of the authorised security deposit, by settlement within 21 days of the check-out date.
3. A claim against the security deposit will incur an administration fee equal to 10% of the booking amount, plus gst.
1. Binnowee Cottage rates are based on up to 10 persons occupancy.
2. Studio rates are based on up to 4 persons occupancy.
3. Homestead rates are based on up to 8 persons occupancy.
4. The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated at the time of booking.
5. No extra mattresses or tents are permitted.
CHECK IN | CHECK OUT
1. Check in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on the departure date.
2. Early check in or late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Extra charges may apply.
3. The Property must be left secure with all windows and doors closed/locked.
1. The property is not serviced during stays and must be left in a reasonable condition. Servicing mid stay is available as an optional charge. If excessive cleaning is required upon check out, additional charges may apply.
CANCELLATION POLICY | DATE CHANGE
1. Booking cancellation or date changes are accepted up to 42 days (6 weeks) prior to the booking date without penalty.
2. Booking cancellation or date change with less notice will result in the full forfeit of monies paid unless the property is re-booked for the entire period or part thereof. The refund will be 90% plus gst, of the re-booked reservation amount.
3. Third party fees associated with booking platforms or payment gateways are not refundable.
4. All cancellation and amendment requests must be received in writing via email. Verbal request for cancellation or amendment of bookings will not be accepted.
COVID-19 POLICY / Cancellation relating to Government health and travel restrictions
1. Should a Government mandated intrastate or interstate travel restriction, or lockdown be enforced that prevents you from travelling on your booked date, we will move your booking to a future date within 12 months, without penalty and at no additional cost. If you do not have a future date in mind, we will hold the amount in credit for your future booking.
2. Cancellation of the altered booking will result in the full forfeit of monies paid unless the property is rebooked for the entire period or part thereof. The refund will be 90% plus gst, of the re-booked reservation amount.
3. If you choose to cancel your booking, monies will be refunded less an administration fee equal to 20% plus gst, of the total booking amount.
LOCAL LOCKDOWN POLICY
1. In the event of a Government imposed local lockdown, the following terms and conditions apply:
1.1 Guest Arrivals: Guest/s are not permitted to check in during a lockdown period.
1.2 Guest Departures: Guest/s may choose to vacate prior to their scheduled departure date at any time during a local lockdown period. In cases where the Guest chooses to depart prior to their scheduled departure date, they are entitled to a refund of the tariff paid for the remaining nights the lockdown period was in effect.
1.3 Guest/s who choose to stay are required to comply with Government directives during lockdown periods.
1.4 Guest/s are expected to depart by 10am on their scheduled departure date.
2. Optional mid stay services are suspended during a lockdown period.
3. During a Pandemic, if a Guest contracts a transmittable virus (or is diagnosed as positively having the virus) whilst occupying the Property, the Guest and all occupants will be required to immediately vacate the premises within the bounds of the Government directives at the time. The Guest will be responsible for the cost of deep cleaning the Property.
1. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
UNAVAILABILITY | FORCE MAJEURE
1. Management will make every effort to ensure the Property is available as booked however reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances and will not be in breach of these terms, or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying with these terms due to any cause not reasonably within the control of Management. If the Property becomes unavailable for any reason, a full refund of all monies paid will be provided.
1. Guests are not permitted to bring any animals on to the property without explicit written consent from Management, and if such permission is granted you certify and warrant that any animals, including but not limited to any dogs or horses, are appropriately trained, supervised, restrained and cared for during your stay. There is no pet charge however any damage or extra cleaning required as a result of your pet having stayed will be taken from the security deposit and you will be notified accordingly.
2. If guests are found to have brought a pet onto the property without written consent, the Security Deposit may be forfeited in full.
1. All property interiors are non-smoking. A sanitisation fee of one additional night’s accommodation may be charged if signs of smoking are detected inside. Foxton Park is sited next to the Morton National Park within a bushfire danger zone. Butts must be properly extinguished and disposed of with care.
SECURITY | SAFETY
1. For your own security, please ensure exterior doors are locked prior to retiring and when departing the property. Please ensure you have the keys with you as outcall fees may apply.
2. Management take no responsibility for the loss of Guest/s personal property. A search fee may be applied to locate items left behind together with postage charges to return personal property.
3. Please check that fireplace doors a tightly closed.
1. There are particular hazards and risks that you acknowledge are inherent in any natural environment, including (but not limited to) hazardous terrain, plants and animals, machinery, and the inherent risks of inclement weather. No responsibility will be taken for children or pets, staying at or visiting the Property. Please ensure that children and pets are properly supervised at all times.
2. Guest/s are not permitted to bring their own fire pit. Guest/s are responsible for checking the fire danger rating with the NSW Rural Fire Service. The fire pit is only permitted to be used during a Low/Moderate fire danger rating.
3. Lighting fires on the property, with the exception of internal fire-places and the external fire pit, is prohibited.
4. Total Fire Ban rules must be strictly observed.
5. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and indemnify Foxton Park from and against all costs, liabilities, claims, damages and proceedings of any kind (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, or resulting from your Booking or your stay at the Property.
1. If part of all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of NSW.