Terms and Conditions
- ‘Booking’ means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- ‘Property’ means Foxton Park situated at 1263 Belmore Falls Road, Wildes Meadow NSW 2577.
- ‘Management’ means the owners and managers of the Property.
- ‘Guest/s’ means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- ‘Visitor’ means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
- ‘Security Deposit’ means the bond that is provided to the owner in the event of damage or a breach of the terms and conditions of occupancy for reinstatement.
- The legal entity for Foxton Park is CD & E Wilks Pty Ltd ACN 102 422 775.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and that you understand and agree with these Bookings Terms and Conditions.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors to the property comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of your stay that you adhere to the checklist displayed at the property and vacate the property having completed your final checks.
- The accommodations may be rented out as separate bookings.
- Re-configuring or moving furniture is not permitted.
- Vehicular access around the farm through paddock gates is not permitted.
- For your own safety we ask that you do not enter paddocks with animals.
- Entry into paddocks with horses is forbidden for your own safety
- Please make sure you close any gates behind you.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The prices quoted over the phone, by email or in person are valid for 48 hours, subject to change thereafter. Availability can change at any time. To proceed with this reservation and secure your booking we require a 100% deposit.
- The tariff charged is for domestic use only and not for commercial use.
- A Security Deposit will be pre-authorised via credit card prior to the check in date. The property must be left in a reasonable and neat condition. Irrespective of the pre-authorised security deposit, the Guest warrants to make good any damage resultant from their stay by cash settlement within a period of 21 days of the check-out date.
- Guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings, fair wear and tear excepted.
- Any claim against the security deposit will incur an administration fee.
- Date change or cancellations are accepted up to 28 days prior to the booking date without penalty. Date change with less notice, monies paid will be refunded subject to re-booking, less an administration fee equal to 11% of the booking amount.
- Bookings are not transferrable.
- All cancellation and amendment requests need to be sent by email. Verbal request for cancellation or amendment of bookings will not be accepted.
- In the event of Government mandated travel restrictions to our region during the booking period, Guests will receive a full credit for a date change within 12 months of the booking date, without penalty and at no additional cost.
- If you opt to cancel your booking, monies will be refunded less an administration fee equal to 11% of the booking amount. Cancellation between 8 and 14 days of the arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation within 7 days of the arrival date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Third party fees associated with payment platforms may not be refundable.
- Binnowee Cottage rates are based on up to 10 persons occupancy.
- Studio rates are based on up to 4 persons occupancy.
- Homestead rates are based on up to 8 persons occupancy.
- The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated at the time of booking.
- No extra mattresses or tents are permitted.
- The property is not serviced during stays and must be left in a reasonable condition. Servicing mid stay is available as an optional charge. If excessive cleaning is required upon check out, additional charges may apply.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
- Check in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on the departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Extra charges may apply.
- The management will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked however reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances, ie fire, storm, damage etc. In this eventuality Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- Guests are not permitted to bring any animals on to the property without explicit written agreement from the management, and if such permission is granted you certify and warrant that any animals, including but not limited to any dogs or horses, are appropriately trained, supervised, restrained and cared for during your stay. There is no pet charge however any damage or extra cleaning required as a result of your pet having stayed will be taken from the security deposit and you will be notified accordingly.
- We are sited next to the Morton National Park within a bushfire danger zone. Butts must be properly extinguished and disposed of with care. Smoking is not permitted within or around our accommodations. A sanitisation fee of one additional night’s accommodation fee may be charged if signs of smoking are detected inside The Homestead, Rec Room, Binnowee Cottage or The Studio.
- For your own security, please ensure exterior doors are locked prior to retiring and when departing the property. Please ensure you have the keys with you as outcall fees may apply.
- The Owners and Management take no responsibility for the loss of Guests personal property. A search fee will be applied to locate items left behind together with postage charges incurred to return personal property.
- There are particular hazards and risks that you acknowledge are inherent in any natural environment, including (but not limited to) hazardous terrain, plants and animals, machinery, and the inherent risks of inclement weather. No responsibility will be taken for children or pets, staying at or visiting the property. Please ensure that children and pets are properly supervised at all times.
- To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and indemnify Foxton Park from and against all costs, liabilities, claims, damages and proceedings of any kind (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, or resulting from your booking or your stay at the property, except to the extent caused and contributed to by Foxton Park.
- If part of all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of NSW.